CHRC provides passive investment opportunities for our EB-5 investors, whereby the EB-5 investor is not responsible for the day-to-day management of the investment. Our EB-5 Program provides for investment into a Limited Partnership that will be managed by CHRC, as Managing General Partner.
Committed to providing stable, secure investment opportunities to promote a simple and profitable immigration process, the following points are a brief overview of the services CHRC provides its investors. A more complete description of the General Partner’s duties will be described in the Limited Partnership Agreement and other offering materials.
Investment Due Diligence
- Consulting to discuss investment projects in detail, assisting in more educated decisions.
- Comprehensive investment review for profitability and the creation of jobs.
- The opportunity to visit project sites prior to investing and stay at local area hotels.
- Access to immigration attorneys who are experienced with the EB-5 program to help our investors through the application process.
- Regional Center project and investment documentation to facilitate the application process.
- Managing the flow of information to investors and their attorneys for the submission of I-526 and I-829 petitions filed to USCIS.
- Management oversight for all projects and funds for the investor.
- Compliance with applicable EB-5 Regional Center reporting and administrative requirements set by USCIS.
- Regular investment reports to meet investor and accountant requirements.